Thursday 13 November 2014

An Old Song (the break-up series)

Sorrow sows to the heart of bitterness
Since time has been unable to heal the pain
And my life I now watch from behind the screen
With teary eyes revealing my agony.


Sorrow's hurt has bore in me a hole
Where once I was whole
Yes, two making one whole
Oh how sweet my song was then...
Love's song it was
When with stary eyes each night I sang
Knowing my lovers ears could only but listen to this beautiful melody of mine
Yes love's song
But indeed, then I was whole
Now the hole I posses only deepens with each passing day.


Would time ever heal this pain,
Will I ever truly be able to love again?


Oh the song of love
Sweet indeed was its melody
Now, sorrow sows to the heart of bitterness
And I'm just an old lonely soul.


110809tuesday3pm

No comments:

Post a Comment