Thursday 13 November 2014

You Were the Reason I Called

You were the reason I called yesterday when I spoke with Chisom your sister n pretended to b familiar

We talked for over 10minutes-(pretty unusual)
Till I faked a yawn n insisted I had2 eat something
-When just b4 I dialed her number I had downd some eba n vegetable soup


I fought hard to avoid your name as a topic
And if she was aware of my suffering, m not sure


She laughed at all my little jokes n I imagined how it could've been u laughing
We talked about school, your friends, that special teacher that always mixes his tenses
And we always managed to skip your name as a topic


You were the reason I called yesterday when I spoke with Chisom your sister n pretended to b familiar
Because I hoped "you'd pick her call today"

131209. 8:57am.

No comments:

Post a Comment