Monday 18 April 2016

Awkward ¿~¤《¡♤

Biggest dislikes; Awkward moments . . .

Like I'm convicted
No, more like conflicted
Not knowing what to do with myself
How to even keep my leg

I trace the pattern on my phone that should take me to something familiar
Trace - untrace - trace --- Over and again
Familiar yet uncomforting
I don't know what to do with myself
Or how to even keep my leg

"Excuse me lady"

An unfamiliar voice trails me back...

Oh yes, my biggest dislikes; Awkward moments

I have a conversation with myself in my mind
Not knowing what to do with myself is making me feel so off, so off out of myself

I prop myself to my feet
I should look around
Dry off the(se) beads of sweat that hopefully only my mind can see

I plaster a fake not fake welcoming smile on my face

"What are you trying to organize? Perhaps I can assit?"
I ask the pretty peacock that saunterd into the room only moments after me

I'm dancing the peacock's dance, keeping my feet to the ground

Living out of this moment
Just for a while

○■○■○■



1:12pm 40216

No comments:

Post a Comment