Saturday 27 September 2014

#26daysofhappy

It took me too long to learn this lesson,
And despite how easy it sounds, I have to learn it Everyday!


My heart is so open to love that when I love, I really do,
that sorta kinda means that I may sometimes sorta kinda depend on you to make me happy.
Nooo I'm not expecting you to hand me daily jars of happy
-but there's a rush I get just being close to you in speech, text or urrhmm, view?
Maybe that's why I get kind of paranoid when I haven't been in contact with you for the last 5 minutes.

"You know I love you right?" I ask you on a constant.
I hope you never tire of hearing it, 
Or maybe begin to take it lightly
-when I know the power in words,
The power in my words -that string me by every joint once I utter them.


...okay, a series of not so unfortunate events after

And not that I don't like what it felt like to just love you,
But I've learned that I must love myself more-
Enough to realize that my happiness shouldn't depend on whether I have you or not,
But because I have Him, 
And His joy is my strength!


#journeyofhappy

09:59

No comments:

Post a Comment