Monday 15 September 2014

My One Thing

My one thing always leads to another
The linking of my fingers to yours
As though eternity was created by the prints in our hands
And our hearts beat in the middle of our palms

-because you know we need this simple complexity to go on


Big-
Open to all your mind's complexities
Because this love has been written in ancient scrolls
For a time like this which will come but once, before it exists no longer

My train of thoughts desperately seeking a continuity in your eyes
As though begging them to bleed a revelation of what my tomorrow is in your heart


You are soft, and your heart beats tender
With my plunger I wish to pump it faster

Beat for me like I beat for you
Let your red blood flow like the rhythmic lyrics of your lips
Let your eyes bleed a revelation of what my tomorrow is in your heart...


My pulse resonates with your silence, begging to breathe in it life if only you would permit
Your blood is red, so is mine
My smile is weak, I watch yours fade

---

My one thing always leads to another
The linking of my fingers to yours, firm, strong
Yet uncertain of what this eternity is made of


01:53

No comments:

Post a Comment