Saturday 27 September 2014

To My Best Friend (a precious note from my best friend and sister, on my birthday 26th of September).





To my best friend,
I won't shut my eyes to sleep till its the 26th.
First, allow me to express deep appreciation to the One who made you... When I look at you I say to myself; "God is a creator!" Then I watch your life and I say again; "God must be terribly hilarious, extremely beautiful... Infinitely polygonal!
The truth is, its easy to see God in you! Your life is beautiful, a mighty blessing! Everyone can testify!
There's even the time your hairstyle was blonde, then red, then you told me you wanted it blue! Hahaha! After all, who made the rainbows? Aha! You see what I mean?
In your simplicity, you have expressed God in His magnificence! What better existence is there?
For all those songs and poems you've written, for all those jeans you've cut with razor into lil' pants,(lol)! For all your creativity, for all the lives you've touched! For always making me happy... I thank God immensely!
Its another year for you... May God be forever expressed through you and the world will see and fear Him!
To my best friend
May we never end!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMA DEAREST


Pauline Ezeka

No comments:

Post a Comment